Soulboy

2017 Fitness Thread

133 posts in this topic

Had a ludicrously emotional and stressful start to the year and have unintentionally gone from 92kg to 85kg, through lack of eating. not where I wanted to be. Hmmm :uhoh::(

Pies help. Honest ;)

Bad luck mate - hope you manage to get back on it again +++

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Torino101 said:

Had a ludicrously emotional and stressful start to the year and have unintentionally gone from 92kg to 85kg, through lack of eating. not where I wanted to be. Hmmm :uhoh::(

Oh.

can we swap? Mine is also stressful but it's the wrong type of stress and it's not shifting weight in the same way :unsure:

joking apart i hope things pick up mate +++ 

2 people like this

Two months without a tipple. Still not missing the ale :)

4 pancakes with honey and sauces. It's all about balancing the diet ;)

2 people like this

When you say "sauces" - is that like honey and ketchup on one and honey and HP on another..? :)

1 person likes this

Well funny you should say that. I had strawberry but my 7 year old did try ketchup!

1 person likes this

PB on the rower ergo today. 10k in 41:06. Passed through 5k pretty comfortably at under 40min pace but the last 3k got me. Sub 41 in my sights. Fuelling before, errrr, helps. Only getting on the ergo once or twice a week so expecting progress to be slow. Other phys is swimming and bike so all good for rowing. Gave up on the bilateral breathing. Just don't want every session I do in the gym or on the bike to be a chore and the rowing certainly is, and the bike is long and suffering. 

3 people like this

I pulled a PB yesterday too. I'd been averaging 2k in 10min but yesterday did it in 9min flat.

thats warmup for you :roflmao: