Mercedes W123

Bob Gascoigne

Hello All Bob Gascoigne here I am a regional officer for The Mercedes-Benz-Club for Yorkshire South and we organise classic car shows for all of Yorkshire, My own passion is the W123 of which over the years have owned a few with the present Coupe being a concours class winner.I look forward to being a member of this forum

BEST COUPE 2015 DOWNE ARMS.png

Hello and welcome to TSN Bob, we are a select band of highly skilled members. 

"In cica 2001 a crack Internet forum unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Internet underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as Posters of meaningless toffee. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can ask the TSN Team. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Arch said:

I ain't gettin' in no Mercedes fool. :angry:

Although the W123 coupe (above) is a classic!  (along with the Pagoda model, the big old SEC from the 90's and the CL from the 2000's)

What do you think of the more modern ones Bob?  Would you buy one and which one?

Also, I do not have a clue about the naming convention.  W123, 212, 211????  The E46, 53, F5, F10 BMW stuff means the same.  Even the 8P stuff in Audi speak goes over my head.  If you were to say 'circa 1976 - 86' then I'd know what model a car is.

Welcome aboard Mr Bob.