Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scotty

Slovakiaring : 1st - 3rd Sept '17

6 posts in this topic

JonC, myself and some buddies have just booked. Anyone else interested?

+++ 

Tell me more! +++ 

JonC popped his track day cherry with us last year and has seriously got the bug so he must have enjoyed it.

Three days on track (20min session every hour, 7 sessions a day) and there's instructors available

Three nights in a hotel with breakfast

Bikes/gear are put on artics in special stillages in Swindon the weekend before and you collect the weekend after the event.

It's only £599 plus cheap flights/shared hire cars/beer & food money, etc.

http://nolimitstrackdays.com/euro-tracks/slovakia-ring.html

I did my first track day as part of a three day Euro trip. The benefit over just doing a single UK one is that you learn the track and then you've loads of time to focus on improving your riding. Of course the weather should be better too. 

So far there's JonC, myself and 5 others in our group. Going in a group is a massive part of it. The banter, advice, looking out for each other etc

2 people like this

Bazza, come along! I promise you, you'll never enjoy anything as much as riding a fast bike as fast as you can around an epic track, with pit and off-track beers n' banter, and with an awesome group of guys to boot. I thought racing DH MTB's was incredible. This is in another league. I swear you feel God-like at the end of each session :grin: 

2 people like this

I already feel like this is a slippery slope lol! Dates being investigated..... :) 

2 people like this