Carwash Spots

Scotty

I see lots of nice metal from my office in London with it's view over a hand cash wash (:wacko:) and hadn't thought of posting them. But after seeing these two today perhaps I should.There's some nice cars around (it's London after all) but there's a bit of a cheat as we have this company near by : www.classiccarclub.co.uk/privatemembers/fleet

I saw the '64 Jenson C-V8 this morning and now currently their '64 E-Type is going through. Makes a change from all the Addison Lee vehicles

E-type.jpg

• Like 3

I get what you're saying however ....

These cars are used by many different people and I'm sure they wash them during ownership too so they can't be too precious.

I'd much rather see them go through this hand wash and get regularly used than see a concours one sitting in a museum.

• Like 2

Timeshare. Buy membership to the car club and use your points on the different cars.

This guy is a regular. Not normally a fan of black wheels or white cars but I think this looks stunning. Never looks like it needs a wash either!

targa2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Scotty said:

I like a solid red rather than an orangey one.

I haven't been in the office much recently. Only thing I noticed was this car. It looked immaculate and the colour is definitely from a certain time!

20170308_142843.jpg

Did a certain Mr Daley get out?  Resplendent in his sheepskin coat?

• Like 2