I've got 6 tall garage floor cabinets and 4 wall cabinets for sale. I bought some for my own garage to keep detailing products in so thought some of you here maybe interested in them.

The large tall floor cabinets are 89cm x 54cm x 182cm which are much larger and far stronger than similar looking cabinets on eBay etc. I ordered them through my own business direct from the manufacturer in Italy after looking endlessly for something suitable for my own garage and didn't want to spend thousands on metal garage units but also didn't want the small flimsy units that I've bought previously that I now use in the shed.

The wall units are 65cm x 39cm x 56.5cm

Both are made of plastic in black and grey and the tall units have easy adjustable shelves that will carry 25kgs.

They are Logico made by Kis in Italy and are far bigger and more robust than their normal stuff you normally see. The Logico is the black and grey version of the sand coloured excellence that is available in the U.K. Look on eBay and you'll see that I'm selling these less than 1/2 the price of the not as aesthetically pleasing excellence cabinets.

£85 + £18 postage if required each for the tall cabinets
£45 + £10 postage if required each for the wall cabinets

I can post these but would prefer collection from our house in Badsey near Evesham WR11. Saves on postage as the tall units are heavy at around 25kgs so would cost £18 each to post but also you can see the units that I've made up in the garage.

attachment.php?attachmentid=50817&d=1493
attachment.php?attachmentid=50818&stc=1&
attachment.php?attachmentid=50819&stc=1&

Here are photos of how they are boxed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=50820&stc=1&
attachment.php?attachmentid=50821&stc=1&

8 minutes ago, max_b said:

Don't think the pics are working 18ME

Ok thanks for letting me know.+++

I first put them on detailing world so maybe something to uploading the pics their and copy and pasting them here. I'll have a look tomorrow when I can upload them from my laptop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

Mornin'

Glad you managed to sell them all.

Do you have a link where I could get some please ?

Ta 

Good morning,

The only place that I know of in the UK is Amazon but you can only get the non utility cupboard in Logico XL which is here £169.48 or you can get the same XL utility cupboard in the Excellence range which is the same but a sand colour here £163.33 with the wall cabinet in the same matching range here £113.38

2 minutes ago, 18ME said:

Good morning,

The only place that I know of in the UK is Amazon but you can only get the non utility cupboard in Logico XL which is here £169.48 or you can get the same XL utility cupboard in the Excellence range which is the same but a sand colour here £163.33 with the wall cabinet in the same matching range here £113.38

Thank you, will take a look  +++