What would you do...

Hopsta

A mate of mine was telling me the other day that he sees a gorgeous girl on his way to work every day. Only problem being the fact that they are both in their cars driving in opposite directions.

He's flashed a waved a couple of times and got a cheeky smile back... whats the next step? He would prefer having to avoid running her off the road to get her attention. Following her to work would be bordering on stalker territory I thinks.

Mr A Nonymous.

Well the only thing to do is go for the stalker option - find ut where she works - otherwise give up and stop being such a wimp - I mean how do you think Kylie and I got so close - the order was just an oversight on her part. Turn around and give chase Mr Nonymouse.

Other than that.. get a big banner to hold up when passing, along the lines of "Give me your Phone number" or " You've got great tit's" ..

needless to say she will immediatly pull over and swoon at your manly smile.. she will turn to putty and be yours

[ QUOTE ]

Other than that.. get a big banner to hold up when passing, along the lines of "Give me your Phone number" or " You've got great tit's" ..

needless to say she will immediatly pull over and swoon at your manly smile.. she will turn to putty and be yours

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with dave on this one. My mate was sitting in the reaar seat of my car, while i noticed there was a very fit brid in the car behind. We had no pen, yust a yellow highlighter, which could still be read, and some A4 paper (which was actually some tyresmoke printouts). He wrote on the paper, something on the lines of, 'i think you are very lovley, can i have your number'. She just smiled, and tried to ignore us. Us in the car at this point this was very funny and persisted in making more messages. It was fun but no number. This was pobably due to the fact, she was either scared (most likely!!), or the fact she had no pen and paper handy while she was driving! Of course if this is the case, you can prepare her by writing, write your number on a piece of paper for me to read tommorow.

Do it, even if it dosent work it will still be a laugh, enjoy beerchug.gif

123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif

• 1 month later...

OOOOh what a dilema you have here!!!!

Personally I think you should stalk her sekret.gif, give us all a laugh by telling us what you said as an excuse to the police when your caught!!! Get along side her at a set of traffic lights and signal her to wind down her window and take it from there. What you say then, all depends on how big your b@lls are!!!

how about these facts then... at least u know its not uncommon !

[ QUOTE ]

So common has fast lane flirting apparently become that a new language of love is developing on the nations’ roads. Dubbed the 'Vehicle Body Language' (VBL) of Love, it consists of behaviour akin to unspoken chat-up lines (for want of a better phrase). Of the many VBL’s identified by the survey, the top 10 silent signals of attraction were:

A long lingering look (79% of men and 66% of women)

One in five of men said they sat up straighter so as to look taller

One in ten pulled in their stomach to look slimmer

Four out of ten women checked their appearance in the mirror

A third of women tidied their hair or adjusted their make-up

One out of five men tried to edge their car closer to the object of their affection

One in ten scribbled their mobile number on their palms for the other driver

One in twenty noted down the number of the other person’s car

One in ten planned to drive the same route hoping for another meeting

A significant number admitted to an exchange of mutual eye-brow wiggling.

[/ QUOTE ]

• 4 weeks later...