Ski's stolen

Brabus

Had my brand new Rossignol Bandits stolen over the w-end. Am really, really hacked off.

I had only had them for about 3 w-ends and had been so careful not to leave them un-attended at restaurants, on the slopes and so on. So imagine my surprise when Saturday morning I go to get my ski's from the ski room in my building (they were also locked in a seperate cabinet) and they're bloody gone! sportifs2.gif

Door to the cabinet had been forced open.

You need a key to access the ski-room which means that somebody who lives in the building has pinched them.

openfire.gif

If I ever find the person who stole them... sekret.gifFIREdevil.gif

Chris,

thats a pile o dung.gif

Did you have the reference No's ?

Was it the building in Verbier or were they at home in Geneve?

I've 'customised' my Ski's after having a set of racing poles nicked (Eff knows why someone would want them) - now have a very nice pair of Carbon ones.... smlove2.gif)

Insurance claim ?

They were in my appartment building in Verbier, and its really a dung.gif feeling to have someone steal from you, especially when you know whoever took them was staying there at the time (most likely someone who rented). I've given the police the serial number on the insurance claim and police report but there is feck all they can do.

Luckily the shop I bought them from were able to source some new ones.

Foggy, I wish I could go to the states...aahh, maybe next season. frown.gif