My new TDi

shao_khan

The most I've had out of my Bora TDI sport 115 (hopa'd to approx 150) is 75mpg on a run from Penrith to York. That was doing almost a constant 50 mile per hour and 6th gear without accelarating too much. Thats my record!

In practice don't expect any more on average use over a few thousand of 50-55mpg. Not too bad though really is it?

laugh.gif

Well I would if I thought I could get good fuel economy out of it. And I can believe someone got better ecconomy than me frown.gif

I actually like the car a lot - the Bora is nicely trimmed, quite well specced and I do like it (in fact I have asked the dealer for a price for it) so you never know.

I would love a Passat V6 smoker.

[ QUOTE ]

The most I've had out of my Bora TDI sport 115 (hopa'd to approx 150) is 75mpg on a run from Penrith to York. That was doing almost a constant 50 mile per hour and 6th gear without accelarating too much. Thats my record!

In practice don't expect any more on average use over a few thousand of 50-55mpg. Not too bad though really is it?

laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

SLEEP5.GIFSLEEP5.GIFSLEEP5.GIFSLEEP5.GIFSLEEP5.GIF

fuck_scott.gif

The reason I rememer it so well is that it only happened once and It was the wife who was driving...........

I couldn't have managed that sort of mpg.

Its the old running cost v's performance argument. I'd love to run an RX8 notworthy.gif but the mpg is scary....

I mean if you wanted a real sports car that's what you'd go for eh??

jump.gif

grin.gif