RS6 wheels for TT/S3 - Group buy !

Scotty

After people became aware I was selling my car I had quite a few approaches for my wheels. They are going with my car so I've made a few enquiries and can offer the following group buy (based on a minimum of 5 people) :

Rochfordtyres (Website) are normally very competitive anyway but they have managed to knock up to an extra £100 of their prices.

The deal is :

17" RS6 replicas (ET35) with 215/45/17 or 225/45/17 Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 tyres, Delivered for £815

18" RS6 replicas (ET35) with 225/40/18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 tyres, Delivered £885

19" RS6 replicas (ET35) with 235/35/19 Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 tyres, Delivered £1130

(They also do a 16" version but I didn't expect anyone to be interested)

If anyone can do better than this, I'd like to hear it blush.gif

If you are interested please post in this thread. I am running this across a few forums so I'll try to bring the lists together.

Here's what the 18" RS6 replicas look like on my TT :

21051282-eac6-02000180-.jpg

21049906-0587-02000180-.jpg

Loads more pictures HERE

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

No problem.

For some reason none of the TT guys that always say they love my wheels haven't gone for this. Weird, as after knocking off the price of tyres, you can see that it really is very good pricing. confused.gif

Prepare for compliments. cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Scotty.. not wanting to knock your deal.. but you might want to check on the tyres. Seems to be a huge shortage in the F1's at the mo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think i've done enough. If people are interested they'll enquire thenselves.

FTIW when I was there a few weeks ago I saw there store room. They buy 400 tyres of a size at a time so they may be ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

First post on here and an imposter over from Briskoda.net.

Is this deal still on then? I'm definately up for a set of 18's to spruce up the hearse and would like to order asap. I've just e-mailed Rochford direct - dunno whether that's the done thing or not. Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Ta muchly grin.gif

Jimmy

Guys,

An update if anyones interested. I ordered a set of 18" wheels on Monday evening and they were delivered this morning (Thursday).

Everything is hunky dory apart from a couple of 20mm long scratches to the lacquer on the face of one of the rims. A bit p1ssed off but it's not too bad and then I noticed that the invoice was made out for £35 less than I was expecting so can't complain really.

TYRESMOKE.net got a good mention when I ordered them anyway. It's amazing what a set of 18's does to a Skoda Wagon smile.gif. Anyway, cheers Scotty for setting this up.

Jimmy