R32s

shao_khan

[ QUOTE ]

Funny as F*CK!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

[ QUOTE ]

Busby, that'l teach you to start a post taking the pi55 outta yours truly....!

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it. How did this thread go from you calling Al and SK lovers to Wopps and Riz trying to flame me?!! The circle of life is a wonderful thing to behold!!

beerchug.gifbeerchug.gifbeerchug.gifbeerchug.gifbeerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Funny as F*CK!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little [censored] up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny to look at James.

And yes, you are here to amuse me.

fuck_scott.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Funny as F*CK!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little [censored] up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny to look at James.

fuck_scott.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, hey, take it easy with the first name references, huh wee man?! mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Funny as F*CK!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny to look at James.

fuck_scott.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, hey, take it easy with the first name references, huh wee man?! mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't go starting what you can't finish my friend.....

NONO3.GIF

fuck_scott.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Funny as F*CK!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodfelllas... Right beerchug.gif