Cupra R Paint

Rich

Right I'm seriosuly considering a Cupra R now and would be looking at Black, Plitinum silver or Artic silver. Artic silver is basically the same as my Met silver S3 so I will probably choose one of the others to be a little different. Gonna see both in the flesh but can anyone give any experience with either colour? I know Black will be a bugger to keep clean, but its things like does the paint scratch/chip easily, are swirl marks easily visable??

Thats what I meant to type!!! Thats the dark grey looking colour right? Must admit that is my favourite at the moment, should be easier to clean than black but different from the silver I did have. Just want to know if swirl marks are easily visible, or if it chips easier than other colours, as from other posts it seems dark colours chip easier?? Thats what I like about the met silver I currently have, easy to clean, doesn't show up swirl marks and seems to hold up well to stone chips

Rich

I've got a Black one. I don't know too much about the science of cleaning but I guess there are what you might call swirl marks. I've not got many chips but then I do very little motorway driving. The black does get dirty very quickly but I coat mine with Autoglym High Gloss Protection and when you clean it up it looks the dogs danglies.

The black is also not metallic but the dark and light greys are.