Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spuddybaby

Las Vegas

2 posts in this topic

have finally convinced my folks to travel to Las vegas FIREdevil.gif, and am scouring the net looking for some bargains. Having already been twice last year, once stying at the sahara and the other at the luxor, i would prefer them to stay down the Luxor end of the strip, as from there up to the Venetian is the best part of the strip by far. and it is a fair walk from the saharha down towards the venetian.

so after saying all of that, i am trying to get them a good deal. looked at Virgin and for a five night trip at the beginning of august they are loking at £850 ish pp.

So, have also been to expedia and opodo etc, but does anyone else know any other decent travel websites where i might find a bargin for them?

Taken from another site: -

If you want the biggest rooms for the cheapest price in a good hotel then go where the locals go-THE ORLEANS ( off Tropicana).

Average price for a room that sleeps 4 is $39 per night! This leaves you loads of money for other things! You can book on line.

The hotel has 24 cinemas-large swimming pools-theatres-72 bowling lanes ( world champs can give you 1 hour lesson for $40!!. There is a massive 'all you can eat' buffet serving meals 24hrs for about $4.99 with endless choices of dishes. Guaranteed to put on 1stone!