Specs

Mac

performance pack is a must (if an 8k option is not too steep) - a chipped 996 turbo!!!

other big decision is the aero pack - about 5k I think but gives more aggressive front spoiler, side sills and rear spoiler (looks like a GT2) - I would view before you decide as its a matter of taste

if I was in your position (lucky sod) I'd get the full leather, parktronic, electric sunroof, heated seats, an MD head unit with CD autchanger and better speakers (Porsche use Bose) and all the aluminium touches inside

definitely try the sports seats before you buy - if you're Dave's size (and you ain't grin.gif) they might be OK but I found the std ones much more comfortable

oh and get it in Slate/seal Grey with black leather interior grin.gif gorgeous

I'm going for the midnight blue colour - I think its smart smile.gif

Trying to find out what is included in the sports pack etc - they haven't even forwarded me the brochures yet frown.gif

I will scan and post up the options list when I get it so we can argue about it!!

Engine upgrade is a must makes a huge difference.

The spec of mine is

Aero kit

Engine upgrade

Sports seats

PCM with handset

aluminium handbrake lever gear knob and centre console

sunroof

electric seat pack

and leather covered everything - seat controls etc!

Spec it up correctly and you'll not regret parting with your '4 ...... I don't - It is the best handling confidence inspiring car ever imho and it cries out to be thrown into corners at 120+ ......! grin.gif