JHT - Welcome

shao_khan

haha!! Hello mate, yes I'm back so to speak to the Dark side (My Anni was a TDi).....! wink.gif

Just picked up Black Bora Tdi PD 115 yesterday from Walton VW - was impressed initially with sales side of things, but a couple of bits haven't been sorted on the car, so I will reserve judgement until I've had them resolved this week....

Otherwise, lovely to have loads of torque on tap and look forward to piling the inevitable miles on the Bora for work and keeping the M Coupe for fun and track stuff...... FIREdevil.gif

beerchug.gif

JT

PS - Just need to find out what I can remap a 115 BHP Pd engine to...... sekret.gif

Sorry JT about he phone. We are down a few staff members now from your last visit so everyone is running about multitasking. Also Ed has been off in hospital so things are a little fraught. But we are taking on a new staff member to ease the strain.

As for the torque you aint gonna be in my league wink.gif But you should be ontowards the 300 lbft mark with any luck, well see what your car puts out as std smile.gif

Cheers

Ross