Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gallery

Gallery

48 posts in this topic

There are several car albums in the gallery that are "Untitled".

If your car photos are in an "Untitled" album please let me know and I will sort it for you. 169144-ok.gif

You don't need a login to upload pics, just find an empty album, go into it and select add photos in the top right corner.

Job done

Your car is lovely! I was thinking of selling my Polo Gti and getting an Audi - I think I may now!

Ive just uploaded some picturs into the gallery. Its an A3 3.2 in Akoya silver plus a few other pics.

Can you call the album "Me and the Missus"

Cheers dude!

IIRC the "Login" is for Gallery Stig to move stuff around / delete albums. We mere mortals can add pics to a gallery without having to login. Just select and empty album in the appropriate section (VW, Audi, etc.) and click the add photos link at the upper right 169144-ok.gif

beerchug.gif

Thanks for the info.

I thin someone need to add some empty albums under s-cars smile.gif

Just sent a PM to Gallery Stig so hopefully he'll square that away for you shortly beerchug.gif

Tried to upload my pics to the gallery today, but when I go through all the correct procedures and click upload I just get Page Cannot Be Displayed. Help!

Very nice smile.gif

The link didn't work for me until I backspaced out everything after the '?'

What a size of an engine... mine is just a 2.0Tdi. Nice alloys too, which ones are those?

Thanks, the alloys are just the standard 18's in the s-line pack, i'm very happy with them.

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks, the alloys are just the standard 18's in the s-line pack, i'm very happy with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't realised that the S-Line pack came with different alloys blush.gif ... very nice though!

I much prefer them to the standard ones. I didn't spec my car - it was a cancelled order (the guy had died, so definately cancelled shocked.gif) and I have no idea what alloys I have - couldn't find them on the Audi site and haven't seen them on anything else??)

[ QUOTE ]

just added some pics - link

How do I name the gallery?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've just fixed your link, we don't allow HTML coding within the forums so you have to use UBB ones instead.

On the note regarding naming your gallery, you need to PM the Gallery stig

Graham