MAKE UR ORDINARY CAR LOOK GREAT

saviola

I have just painted my CAR with heat activated chameleon paints that they call Xposures. When I take my CAR it explodes into 8 different colors. When I start driving again , it turns again to black . when I stop at the signals people are amazed to see change in color.Its unbelievable.............. <font color="green"> </font>

Snail - not as far fetched as you may believe, there is a compant called 'Privalite' or something that uses the same technique on their glass conference room walls, one flick of the switch and the glass goes from clear to opaque in 'ANY' colour.

Visteon (Fords) have been experimenting with this technology for the interior lighting and dash instrumentation on cars for 3-4 years..........

[ QUOTE ]

Snail - not as far fetched as you may believe, there is a compant called 'Privalite' or something that uses the same technique on their glass conference room walls, one flick of the switch and the glass goes from clear to opaque in 'ANY' colour.

Visteon (Fords) have been experimenting with this technology for the interior lighting and dash instrumentation on cars for 3-4 years..........

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually Pete,

BT in Ipswich have this same cool kinda gadgetry in their buildings.. Its way cool but you have to just either touch the glass or tap it to change from clear to frost or vice versa.. Was quite impressed when I saw it

As for the said paint, as much as I'd like to think its cool, I can just imagine where it'll end up... Power & Max boys comes to mind... tongue.gif

Hey mate - never worry about starting another thread!!!

Do you mean the mirrored finish like some of the Audi A8s had in some pictures - like polished metal? If so this would be hideously expensive and would be a real pain to keep on the UK roads as one stone chip and it would tarnish under the laquer(sp)

one flick of the switch and the glass goes from clear to opaque in 'ANY' colour

The forward toilet in First Class on BA has an outside window which is normally clear. It automatically goes opaque when the aircraft is on the ground or when the toilet door is unlocked.

yeah that's what i was talking about... polished metal kinda thing. it'd be a bitch to keep i'm sure... but on a really nice car, if i had a fair bit of cash, i'd love it.

i haven't ever seen one on the roads, just in show rooms... i never thought about the stone chip issue either, but i still love the way it looks. i heard that it stops people from actually looking at your car, as they just look at themselves in the mirror... wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

one flick of the switch and the glass goes from clear to opaque in 'ANY' colour

The forward toilet in First Class on BA has an outside window which is normally clear. It automatically goes opaque when the aircraft is on the ground or when the toilet door is unlocked.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol! i wonder what satellites/birds would be lurking around the plane toilet window during a flight... hehehe

interesting technology though.