RS4 is going

Bushy

LINK

After alot of thoughts, time to move on

No idea what next but I fear I must release some capital to pay the tax man so may get a diesel cavalier for a few months and then get the new RS4

Lets see if I can sell her first

Bushy

(edited to fix the link)

The real problem will be can you wait for the next one to come along i know i cant bare to part with mine but it's probably the right thing to do in you head but i bet the hart is kicking the living s*@te out of you right now a hard one. fecking tax man i cring every time i see my pay slip. well i hope it gose to a good home ECLIPSe.gif

Bit of a gutter Bushy mate, sorry to hear her go. The way I look at it is that I feel pretty lucky to own an RS4 and any time I've spent owning it is better than not having one at all.

Why not advertise it in the middle of a load of 911 adverts? It seems that many RS4 owners have owned, or will own a 911 at some point, so they seems to share the same sort of taste.

The chap that originally owned my car had a 996 Turbo after the RS4, and now wouldn't mind the RS4 back.

All the best mate,

Ben

[ QUOTE ]

Bit of a gutter Bushy mate, sorry to hear her go. The way I look at it is that I feel pretty lucky to own an RS4 and any time I've spent owning it is better than not having one at all.

Why not advertise it in the middle of a load of 911 adverts? It seems that many RS4 owners have owned, or will own a 911 at some point, so they seems to share the same sort of taste.

The chap that originally owned my car had a 996 Turbo after the RS4, and now wouldn't mind the RS4 back.

[/ QUOTE ]

........ I can so relate to that.......hope you find as much enjoyment in whatever you get next steve!