Women!! Sometimes I dont undertand them.

S3Bangs

BeGeez!! What have I started?!? yelrotflmao.gif I still dont understand them! And who said I should shag her mate?!? Have you no morals?!?..Well I wouldn't.. Death isnt an option!! wink.gif Ari...you're so good to me. I wonder what would happen if I said that, being bigger and taller than me and all... tongue.gif SneakyMc.. I can only laugh! yelrotflmao.gif I'll try and do the girlie speak next time.. confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I wish there were more women in IT, they do tend to have more personality, whereas most men are just geeks. sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't call constant whinging and calorie counting a personality trait,... neither is make-up on keyboards ! Mumble. sportifs2.gif

Don't get me wrong, not saying all IT women are like that, but decent techie ones that are just the right touch of feminine without the neurosis would be a welcome change. SAUER0421.GIF

I am a complete geek and proud of it heh FIREdevil.gif

• 4 months later...

Apologies for the age of this material but it seemed on topic:

Dear Technical Support,

18 months ago, I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from Drinking Mates 4.2, which I had used for years without any trouble.

However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products, and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off. To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications, such as Lads Night Out 3.1, Football 3pm, and Playboy 6.9.

Successive versions of Girlfriend proved no better. A shareware program, Party Girl 2.1, which I tried, had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks.

Eventually, I tried to run Girlfriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at The same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other, they caused severe damage to my hardware.

I then upgraded to Fiance 1.0, only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0. While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, I had heard that it does come bundled with FreeSex Plus and Cleanhouse 2003.

Shortly after this upgrade, however, I found that Wife 1.0 can be very unstable and costly to run, and the bundled software proved incompatible. Any mistakes I made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them.

Wife 1.0 also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-mail filter, and can, without warning, launch TurboStrop and WhingeExcel. These latter products have no Help files, and I have to try to guess what the problem is.

Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring ShoeShop Browser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express which needs to be reinstalled every other week.

Wife 1.0 also spawns unwelcome child processes that drain my resources. These conflict with some of the new games I wanted to try out, warning me that they are an illegal operation.

Also, when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Audi RS6 hard drive, it often crashes. Wife 1.0 also comes with a rather annoying pop-up called Mother-In-Law, which can't be turned off.

Recently I've been tempted to install Mistress 2003, but there could be problems. A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2003, it tends to delete all of your Money files before uninstalling itself.

Any help on this matter would be most gratefully received.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reminds me of a sketch from "Monkey Dust", the couple having dinner after 10 years of marriage. Everything he says is like a game of chess with severe consequences....

First response...

She says "Shall we ask for the dessert trolley"

He Says "No lets get the bill and go home..."

She Says "That's right I'm too fat aren't I to have a dessert"

Second Response....

She says "Shall we ask for the dessert trolley"

He Says "Yes let's get her to bring it over..."

She Says "Yes, then you can get a good look at that waitress you've been eying up all night..."

Classic...