R32 v 111S

BURTON

[ QUOTE ]

To add to that...

SQL ERROR: Fri, Jun 11 2004 18:55:16 +0100 Database error only visible to forum administrators

[/ QUOTE ]

i posted a work around for this a while back... remove all the numbers that follow Cat= in the address box on the browser... then go to the search page and search away. Sorry for the inconvenince... should be fixed in the next release.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

On the "leather" side if things, you guys need to drop it...NOW! You are legally liable for any comments you make and I wouldn't be talking about it if I were you. There's no VW logos on this site any more for a serious reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jaffa, we don't mind you talking about anything you like on t'internet... freedom of speach and all that. However, i would ask when you start talking about things like legal issues etc you'd at least get a clue first. The reason there are no VAG logos has nothing to do with leather seats.

Ta

Bison

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

On the "leather" side if things, you guys need to drop it...NOW! You are legally liable for any comments you make and I wouldn't be talking about it if I were you. There's no VW logos on this site any more for a serious reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jaffa, we don't mind you talking about anything you like on t'internet... freedom of speach and all that. However, i would ask when you start talking about things like legal issues etc you'd at least get a clue first. The reason there are no VAG logos has nothing to do with leather seats.

Ta

Bison

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought he was joking around..?!