Sportec 25% Discount

I might be interested.

Are the prices from a European supplier or Sportec themselves ?

If it Sportec (non EU), then we would buy at their ex VAT price. The wheels would then be liable to VAT and Duty on import to the UK.

If its from a an EEC supplier, then they will charge VAT. Duty has already been paid.

What people really need is a landed cost. Where would people pick the goods up from ? What is the freight cost ?

Jonathan

I would like some of these wheels. I understand that AmD are going to be supplying them as well? Anyone know their price?

I have a TTR, is that the 100 pcd? Are 225/40/18 tyres wide enough or would it be better to go 235/??/18?

Also, there is a picture on the edgeracing site that shows an audi centre cap:

sportec-mono10hg-audi-tt-06.jpg

Anyone know about these centre caps?

I have AmD supplied Forge spacers, I assume these would be OK?

Questions, questions. I want these wheels

G'day thornster!

I'll ask what the recommended size on the 19's is... what width are the standard rs4 tyres? obviously on an 18" rim though right...

And on the tyre front.. i was thinking we could have a word with our new found friends at blackcirles and get them to do us a deal presuming people will buy a few of these wheels... then we can get them delivered straight to fitter... they can sort em out and just go in for wheel swap or pickup...

how's it sound? obviously the quote has to be in the benifit of all involved... we make nothing out of apart from good contacts! so if anyone can find them cheaper let me know (i hope not mind as we are going straight to sportec)

Cheers,

nick

[ QUOTE ]

Current wheel size on the RS4 is 18 x 8.5, tyres 255 35 94Y

I have requested 2 quotes from black circles and had no repliesas yet - from last week????

[/ QUOTE ]

a) not sure why you have had no reply might be coz they get about 43949389 a week from us..

b) we will do a seperate deal for all the wheel buyers... should geta better price if we buy 40 pcs of rubber smile.gif