National TSN meet.

Riz

Just curious... will there ever be a national tyresmoke meet where all the thousands of users including the international ones can come and meet.

Ive not really met many users and would like to put faces to cars to user tags to whatever etc.

Riz 169144-ok.gif

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah maybe TSN owners/admins could make this a yearly meet. possibly funded by the members?

Big venue with loads of goodies forsale?

Mmmmmmmm or maybe this meet would be too big to be held without a public meet liecence?

Riz beerchug.gif

You could just do what the Jap guy's do, you arrange for space at one of the big show's. Hassle the manufactures to give you some banners, and maybe a show tent.

This is what we did when I was with the Lexus Owners Club and Lexus sent a mobile sales van.

There are also shows by these guys but they are VAG limited Auto Metrix

This is a good site for picking shows Car Events

Maybe need to pick a non manufacture afiliated show.

''Yeah maybe TSN owners/admins could make this a yearly meet. possibly funded by the members?

Big venue with loads of goodies forsale?''

Nice of you to volunteer the TSN owners/admins.... wink.gif Get the ball rolling then Riz - first off, location ?

next thing, date ?

well............... ?

Looking at the Santa Pod site, can't see if they have anything planned for Bank Holiday weekend.

If we are serious, I can call them and ask if they have anything on then.

I think Pod is a good location, 100 miles ish from Harwich, down the M1 from Luton and easy links to the Norf.

Do any of the MODs have a contact at Pod ? Otherwise, I can dig one up.

Anybody up for this ? FIREdevil.gif

Cheers,

Caroline

Riz was only suggesting it! Would need a fair bit of organisation I guess, but no licence needed for 100+ cars to meet up, surely? I would be well up for a UK TSN Meet, although I need a vaguely presentable car first...

Ian C

[ QUOTE ]

Riz was only suggesting it! Would need a fair bit of organisation I guess, but no licence needed for 100+ cars to meet up, surely? I would be well up for a UK TSN Meet, although I need a vaguely presentable car first...

Ian C

[/ QUOTE ]

ok Ian, you and Riz can organise this thing......... let us know how you get on jump.gif