Just ordered a 182 Clio

chrhodes

we i hope that i dont regrett it but i went without the sport pack.

mainly because i could get the blue clio that i wanted in 2 weeks not the 8-10 weeks that renault wanted and also get it for 12.5K

the nearest i could get to that price would mean that the £200 suspension kit would have cost me about £550.

So i have the blue one please, it also has the spoiler pack which they gave me for free.

chris

• 1 month later...

Ordered on of these today , Titanium silver, cup suspension and spoiler pack, which now includes the anthracite wheels. Missus says it drove very well on the test drive, can't say it's going to compare even remotely with the R32 though.

Got a 10 week delivery time to wait for it now.

Any feedback for other owners on how good/bad this car is? although its gonna be at least a year before i can drive it !!!! smashfreakB.gif

craigr

I went from a TT to the 182 and i have to say i was very imressed. it is just opening up and i have got back that nice feeling that i used to have driving a R5 Turbo.

Great fun. It has put me off VAG cars for the moment as the dealers are...NICE!!

chris

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Great fun. It has put me off VAG cars for the moment as the dealers are...NICE!!

chris

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll go along with that. My small village Dealer is superb and they make you feel like a customer, not just a number.

First name terms and very attentive smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

In the old days you could have said that it's a good job they are nice because being a french car you'll be spending a lot of time there!

Unfortunately this now seems to be the case more and more with people like Mercedes and audi

Enjoy it mate, I am very tempted myself!

The cars at jeffries farm do imports so you only get 2 years warraranty.

I think the differance was about £300 on an import V Pre Reg. I got mine with the matalic paint and cup spoiler pack for £12695. The dealer wouldn't go below £13300 for a car without the cup spoiler pack.

it is best to haggle even with the broakers (who say that they dont haggle) as you will get cash off.

Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Burton, i've had mine for nearly 2 weeks now, its a fantastic little car, have only had a wee shot becuse of my current predicament, but the missus is driving it, and driving it swiftly. It handles very well and has quite a bit of go in it also, not nearly as well put together as the Golf was, but at nearly half the price, its proving to be fun, and an excellent purchase.