Moro Blue Vs Silver!!

Ari

Silver or red calipers?  

1. 1. Silver or red calipers?

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never seen a hairdresser driving one of these...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How To Win Friends and Influence People" by the Mild Mannered Janitor!

Mate, you're on the wrong forum for cabrio/hairdresser type quips!

--------------------

Ari.

[/ QUOTE ]

I reckon the hairdresser remark wasn't directed at any particular group ie didn't say NEVER SEEN A HAIRDRESSER CAB DRIVER DRIVE ONE OF THESE yet Ari felt the need to defend the cab drivers . What do you make of that Dr Freud......

grin.gif

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

I reckon the hairdresser remark wasn't directed at any particular group ie didn't say NEVER SEEN A HAIRDRESSER CAB DRIVER DRIVE ONE OF THESE yet Ari felt the need to defend the cab drivers . What do you make of that Dr Freud......

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Its got nothing to do with Ari's small penis if tht's what you're implying! jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

So what spec is the Corrado then? - I can't quite make out the badge on the grille

What do you think of it? my brother in law is thinking of getting one as a 'classic' - any advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

I heart.gif it!

It's only the baby of the family '89 1.8 16v, but quick enough for me (and Gatso's...)

As for buying guide,Click Here

Sunroof was the sticking point (literally) for me!!!

Found a whole carriage mechanism at a GTi show for £25!!! Which was considerably less broken than mine crazy.gif Managed to repair the replacement and fit the whole shabang myself, saving ££££ (I hate to think how many!)

Also, there is a good forum Click here for the C, been a good resource of information in the past.

Gonna have to sell mine soon... Have to get a van frown.gif

Maybe when I am more affluent... VR6 notworthy.gif

DOlphin grey, Atlas grey... they're all darker variants on silver. So you know how you need to vote - don't you ? FIREdevil.gif I'm sure you don't need any help in working it out from my, ahem, colleagues here in the broad-shouldered dark suits and bowler hats, after all we wouldn't want any unpleasantness now, would we ?

You know it makes sense.

As they say in the Ikea adverts, "come and see us ... or we'll come and see you" sekret.gifSPericani2.gifsekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

DOlphin grey, Atlas grey... they're all darker variants on silver. So you know how you need to vote - don't you ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely old boy!

They dolphins and the atlas chaps a just one of the family, I for one want to say thank you for voting SILVER at this very important time.

If any one needed further encouragement and in support of the brave efforts of GCab I submit further evidence in support of the cause... I thank you...

http://www.tyresmoke.net/attachments/201071-Cab12.sized%5B1%5D.jpg 201071-Cab12.sized%5B1%5D.jpg

post-1662-137914276198_thumb.jpg

Thanks Cabgirl.

Very typical of your posts I must say.

Sensitivity and graciousness.... notworthy.gif

I'd never admit this to Ari and please don't tell him lol.gif but I do actually really like Moro and it would be on my list along with dolphin and Silver for the next visit to the Stealer.

Not sure yet whether to follow your lead with your simply stunning S4 Cab or the New A6. 169144-ok.gif

A few hours separates us from friday, and...

201107-MoroSilver.gif

Moro is in the lead by 4 votes! What a race! What a palpable tension! Could silver strike back at the last lap, or is Moro the winner? Who can tell...? The suspense is killing as the clock ticks away... grin.gifECLIPSe.gif

post-2215-137914276207_thumb.gif