Welcome RobK

Hopsta

Woohoo! Thanks guys it's great to be here!

I must say, apart from the tractor noises when I start it up, I think the engine sounds great when on the move. I prefer it to the V6, which I could hardly hear when I drove it!

Not sure my MPG is going to be all that great, cos I keep flooring it everywhere. I think it's showing about 38mpg average so far, which isn't much more than the 31 I used to get in the Golf.

[ QUOTE ]

Woohoo! Thanks guys it's great to be here!

I must say, apart from the tractor noises when I start it up, I think the engine sounds great when on the move. I prefer it to the V6, which I could hardly hear when I drove it!

Not sure my MPG is going to be all that great, cos I keep flooring it everywhere. I think it's showing about 38mpg average so far, which isn't much more than the 31 I used to get in the Golf.

[/ QUOTE ]

38MPG FLOORING IT IS GOOD!!!!

sorry about the caps tongue.gif

if it was a any other petrol car flooring it with same performance u would be looking at under 3ompg easily...

[ QUOTE ]

38MPG FLOORING IT IS GOOD!!!!

sorry about the caps tongue.gif

if it was a any other petrol car flooring it with same performance u would be looking at under 3ompg easily...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL you should have seen how I drove my Golf! I absolutely caned it and it did 31mpg on average smile.gif

Edit: ah yes but I guess the Golf wasn't quite the same performance...