Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dazmondo

R32 Vs 360 Moderna Challenge

18 posts in this topic

Right this could be interesting ?

One of my mates a resturant owner has a ferrari 360 and loves it more than life !

Ive set him a challenge, from a standing start to 30, or to 150 yrds,

what do you reckon me chances are, if "GOOD", how much shall i bet on this slick dude losing. !

Or shall i realy move the goal posts and challenge him to 0 -60 with GPS terms, up a grassy hill in the wet, which might be a safer option. Anyway gotta beat him somehow hes just one of these people who has to "WIN". smirk.gif

Mmmmmm the 360 will kick your ar$e.... ices_blah.giflol.gif

Riz sekret.gif

Definitely up a grassy hill in the wet, 4 driven wheels have got to be better than 2!!!

Kick his posing ass!! 169144-ok.gif

Ask Wopps, he is the 0-30 King, his R32 will beat anything (except a diesel) on the planet.

He is one mean mother.

seek him out, he is full of it 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Ask Wopps, he is the 0-30 King, his R32 will beat anything (except a diesel) on the planet.

He is one mean mother.

seek him out, he is full of it 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ] yelrotflmao.gif yes but seeking might be difficult as he`s nowhere to be seen... sekret.gif

Riz

one of my neighbours has a 360 and ive seen him out speed a bike from some trafic lights (the nutter!) anyway wasnt a r1 or anything but it looked like a quick bike.....all i can tell you is that you'll hear the roar, see the back of the 360 hunch back and you'll see some dust tongue.gif...

It could be better a 0-60 in snow. Other challenge is loss... It's a 400 HP vs 240 HP!!! shocked.gif

In the wet to 30 i recon the 32 would win, in the dry I wouldnt like to bet on it. If a stock 32 does 30 in 1.7/8, the modena would need great traction. Id stick with the wet grassy bank up a hill. But defo worth giving the 30 run a go wink.gifbeerchug.gif

Riz, dont worry im here. Bit busy at mo, im off to Ibeza on Sunday. SMOKE6.GIF

Is Ibeza an interactive comic festival?

grin.gif I'd prepare for an a$$ kicking from the 360 - unless you let down his tyres just before the race ? yelrotflmao.gif

[ QUOTE ]

What about if the Mod was goin backwards?!

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif I think the R32 would have a chance, as that would make the 360 kind of front wheel drive tongue.gif

Just seen my mate outside his flash house just washing the seagull shite off his red penis extension, Flush.gif

His answer:- WTF is that

Me :- Its a golf.

Him :- What you been feeding it.

Me :- Alot less cash than that italia carbona

Him :- Lets see it go then.

Gave it a monstorous blast up the road and returned, put a grim on his face and fear in mine, the upgrade is imense,

He then questioned me about the proposition i made, and after seeing the start i had, he now has declined on a 0-30 or a 200 yarder, so there we have it until proven otherwise. FIREdevil.gif

The only go faster stripes avaliable down here this time of the year are seagull censored or censored up censored pukeing answered yur question i hope. smirk.gif

Edit by Smudge: Ahem, public forum & all that.

slap.gif