Registration plates

emm3

[ QUOTE ]

Why is it so important to block out your registration number when posting pictures

[/ QUOTE ]

It just to hide your identity a bit. Like if someone is sizing up you car, notices your on here, and saying your off on holiday, etc.

I also helps stops people illegally copying your registration plate, ie, someone buys a blue R32, finds a identical looking one on here (from a different part of the country), then just gets the plates copied, and drives around getting speeding/parking tickets, ramraiding, etc.

[ QUOTE ]

I also helps stops people illegally copying your registration plate, ie, someone buys a blue R32, finds a identical looking one on here (from a different part of the country), then just gets the plates copied, and drives around getting speeding/parking tickets, ramraiding, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yikes I'd cry if someone used a blue r32 to ramraid something blush.gif

lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yikes I'd cry if someone used a blue r32 to ramraid something blush.gif

lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - try and remember this next time you post up videos..ahem..... wink.gif

oh yeah that smashfreakB.gif

Not sure about Windsor would like to, specially seen as the sun is shinning and the car will out handle most people there now its been dropped, but alas the money is tight and may have plans with my housemate, will know for definate later on.