Meguiar's Respect!

Philip

Spent yesterday giving the motor a full going over having spent the best part of £50 on some Mequires (Gold Class wash, Wax, Extreme wash mit, 100% cotton towel, microfibre drying towel)

Anyway I have allways been an Autoglym SRP and EGP man but I have to say that when I'd finished yesterday I have never seen such a deep flawless shine 169144-ok.gif I am well impressed. I live in a hard water area and I allways end up with water marks in the paint in the summer as the water dries before I can leather it, these often didn't come out with SRP, bur they all disappeared with Meguiars.

On the Downside its P*****g down today and the wife's gone out in it fekr.gif

Oh well roll on the weekend!!

Dammit, I'm going to have to give this Melgiurs a go eventually aren't I?

Autoglym user man and boy, but with so many converts... UHOH7.GIF

Only trouble is my Cab has been Autoglym Lifeshined, and then waxed twice with Autoglym SRP and EGP, so bit reluctant to switch products on it. crazy.gif

Maybe it'll have to wait till I change the car, although with this one only being 7 months old I fear that is some way off yet...

I'm in the category of not got the enthusiasm to spend too much time on a weekend waxing the car.

However, what would be a guideline cost of three years of using Meguiars on a medium car (A3) (wash, wax, alloy clening, cloths etc).

Would be interested to see how this compard to paint protection (know it's not the same result, but may help me make my mind up).

Cheers

[ QUOTE ]

I gave my mota a wash today. Didn't use Meg's Gold Class Wash (I'll pick some up at the next Windsor meet Bushy), but did give the car a going over with the Quick Clay....feck me!! How much crap came off EEK2.GIF

Good stuff that is! 169144-ok.gif

Pics here

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking good mate! Did you apply polish & wax as well? (to get the maximum shine out and protect it).

[ QUOTE ]

I gave my mota a wash today. Didn't use Meg's Gold Class Wash (I'll pick some up at the next Windsor meet Bushy), but did give the car a going over with the Quick Clay....feck me!! How much crap came off EEK2.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

well I can say the same thing. Washed and clayed the car last Sunday and amazed on what actually came off because of the claybar....... AMAZING....

The dry towel actually slided off the bonnet without touching it.

I must be honest tho.... had the car resprayed (well most of it) half a year ago (and the other half of the car a couple of months before that).

As long as you use enough of the detailer stuff (I used all of the bottle along with the whole claybar) it works prefectly.

beerchug.gif