Gay Audi TT

TP27

can we try and avoid the wanton bandying of the word "g a y" in the main forums then? smile.gif

I know its in the dictionary but I keep seeing it being used as a derogatory adjective in the forums and its not right and might cause offense to some tyresmokers.

As you've probably noticed, the censorship settings were modified as a subtle hint to one particular user who seemed to be using the word a great deal last week tongue.gif hehehe Hope you did find it funny too Russ tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

hehehe Hope you did find it funny too Russ

[/ QUOTE ]

Well to be honest I didn't realise it was automatically being replaced, didn't find it funny at all, and took strong personal objection to some of the posts which I thought people had posted as directed at me. This resulted in me sending extremely strong personal messages to them threatening legal action. I am now in a very heated argument with one of the people in question as they claimed they did not write what I said they did (even though I _thought_ I had proof) and they in turn have now contacted their solicitor over my libel claim. Hopefully I can expect you to intervene as a representative from TSN and cover any legal bills the other party will encounter as a result of this. By the way, it is also the reason that I have changed my username.

PS - just kidding, yes I found it funny, hopefully the above makes us even!

• 2 months later...