GTi International - Tyresmoke pitch?

DeanS3

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I'm up for going, missed last years one as I was working.

Pete, whats the Travel Lodge type places like nearby ?? need to get it sorted sharpish, may even get a good discount on block bookings.

[/ QUOTE ]

No travelodges nearby, the nearest being on the A140 west of Ipswich. I've just done a search on google for b&bs in woodbridge and a mountain of places were thrown up. Woodbridge is certainly the nearest small town with planty to offer, the other alternative is Ipswich, but that is about another 8 miles away but has a great bars and lap dancing clubs.

RAF Bentwaters is in the middle of nowhere, so there are no real local b&bs

So it's either Woodbridge - near, but just 'nice pubs'

or Ipswich, bit further, but loadsa tarts....

Are we serious about this GTI meet ?, seems we have some serious toys to go down there with, so far we have this lot who have shown an interest....

Dean

Dave

Fatcat

Bison

Barry RS6

Hopsta

Blue

Thorney

Tweaky

Danksy

What is the next move to get this this rolling........ beerchug.gif

suggest you visit http://www.gtiinternational.co.uk if anything like last year they need an address, £10 per pitch for up to 10 cars per day, a list of the Reg plates and Car models so they can make the passes and send them through to you...

as for the logistics of actually getting there and meeting up you could always make it a long weekend... friday through sunday? znaika.gif

Colin, is that an offer of help blush.giftongue.gif?

So you can only have ten cars per pitch aye? What about a car transporter/artic?

For the peeps that have already been could you tell me if it is a purely VW event, i mean would it add to our stand if we had a Tuscan racing team there, or are people attending just there for the dubs? What about a Network Q rally car!?!? Thess are only ideas but want to find out whether it would add interest to our pitch!

It is hailed as the biggest VW event in the UK so it is predominantly a VeeDub event... but the Diablo that Kenwood had on it's display stand went down well...

if you are looking at getting things like Rally Cars and Racing team involved then best speak to the organisers... after all it the public will be there to look at Golfs, etc!

as for help i am keeping a low profile... pengy.gif