Riz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Do we still get the 'ring even though we can't race on line?

[/ QUOTE ] Yeap jump.gif Its ultra realistic in comparison the PGR2 FIREdevil.gif

The Nurb on GT4 is within 1.5cm compared to the real thing! grin.gif

There will be 50 tracks, 100 including reverse and all of them are based from around the world.

There is also a B-Spec mode where you manage the driver, more of a management game.

Photo modes take 1.2mega pixel jpegs for printing out or storage.

Riz jump.gif169144-ok.gif

CONFIRMED tracks are verified by screenshots, video or official info from Polyphony Digital.

POSSIBLE tracks are either shortened versions of confirmed tracks, or tracks included in GT3.

TBA tracks are tracks which have previously existed in GT1 or GT2, but have had no confirmation.

----------------------------------------------

GT1 Tracks

01 - High Speed Ring ----------------- CONFIRMED

02 - Trial Mountian ------------------ CONFIRMED

03 - Grand Valley East --------------- POSSIBLE

04 - Clubman Stage Route 5 ----------- POSSIBLE

05 - Autumn Ring --------------------- CONFIRMED

06 - Deep Forest --------------------- CONFIRMED

07 - Special Stage R5 ---------------- CONFIRMED

08 - Grand Valley -------------------- CONFIRMED

09 - Special Stage R11 --------------- POSSIBLE

10 - Autumn Ring Mini ---------------- POSSIBLE

New Tracks in GT2

11 - Rome Circuit -------------------- TBA

12 - Rome Short Track ---------------- TBA

13 - Rome Night ---------------------- TBA

14 - Seattle City Circuit ------------ CONFIRMED

15 - Seattle City Short Track -------- POSSIBLE

16 - Mid Field Raceway --------------- CONFIRMED

17 - Red Rock Valley Speedway -------- TBA

18 - Grindelwald --------------------- TBA

19 - Tahiti Road --------------------- TBA

20 - Test Course --------------------- CONFIRMED

21 - Laguna Seca Raceway ------------- CONFIRMED

22 - Super Speedway ------------------ TBA (Probably replaced by Twin Ring Motegi Oval Track)

23 - Motor Sports Land --------------- CONFIRMED

24 - Tahiti Dirt Road 3 -------------- TBA

25 - Smokey Mountain South ----------- TBA (Probably not - will use Smokey Mountain from GT3)

26 - Green Forest Roadway ------------ TBA (Probably not - boring track from GT2)

27 - Smokey Mountain North ----------- TBA (Probably not - will use Smokey Mountain from GT3)

28 - Tahiti Maze --------------------- CONFIRMED

29 - Pikes Peak ---------------------- TBA

New Tracks in GT3

30 - Smokey Mountain ----------------- POSSIBLE

31 - Swiss Alps ---------------------- CONFIRMED

32 - Taihiti Circuit ----------------- POSSIBLE

33 - Tokyo Route 246 ----------------- CONFIRMED

34 - Cote D'Azur --------------------- CONFIRMED

35 - Apricot Hill -------------------- CONFIRMED

36 - Complex String ------------------ POSSIBLE

New Tracks in GT4 Prologue

37 - Tsukuba ------------------------- CONFIRMED

38 - New York ------------------------ CONFIRMED

39 - Grand Canyon -------------------- CONFIRMED

40 - Fuji Speedway ------------------- CONFIRMED

41 - Citta di Aria ------------------- CONFIRMED

New Tracks for GT4 confirmed by screenshots/videos/official info

42 - Fuji Speedway ‘80 --------------- CONFIRMED

43 - Twin Ring Motegi (full course) -- CONFIRMED

44 - Twin Ring Motegi (Oval Track) --- CONFIRMED

45 - Suzuka Circuit (full course) ---- CONFIRMED

46 - Sears Point Raceway ------------- CONFIRMED

47 - Nurburgring Nordschleife -------- CONFIRMED

48 - Hong Kong ----------------------- CONFIRMED

49 - Las Vegas Drag Strip ------------ CONFIRMED

50 - George V Paris ------------------ CONFIRMED

51 - Opera Paris --------------------- CONFIRMED

52 - Ice Arena ----------------------- CONFIRMED

53 - Snow Lake ----------------------- CONFIRMED

54 - Amalfi Circuit ------------------ CONFIRMED

55 - El Capitan ---------------------- CONFIRMED

----------------------------------------------

This brings us to a total of:

35 CONFIRMED tracks

8 POSSIBLE tracks

12 TBA tracks

This list does not include a 'wet' version of a particular track as a separate circuit.

Riz 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

The last picture is looking in the reverse direction through a bend called Brunchen at the Nurburgring.

Absolutely superb!!!

[/ QUOTE ] As geeky as this may sound i downloaded a very very big file of a replay of the BMW 1-Series GT4 demo, the Nurb was amazing.

The photo realistic graphics are amazing... but everybody says thats nothing compared to the AI of the oponent cars and the realism of the cars.

Riz jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The last picture is looking in the reverse direction through a bend called Brunchen at the Nurburgring.

Absolutely superb!!!

[/ QUOTE ] As geeky as this may sound i downloaded a very very big file of a replay of the BMW 1-Series GT4 demo, the Nurb was amazing.

The photo realistic graphics are amazing... but everybody says thats nothing compared to the AI of the oponent cars and the realism of the cars.

Riz jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny I've heard the exact opposite with regards to the AI ! Its supposed to be a slight improvement over GT3, which had cars following the same line no mater what, but still not anywhere near the standard it should be. Does not really mater in my opinion any way, as GT is all about time trials any way ECLIPSe.gif

Wish I had the time to devote to GT4 which it will require. Must of given about 1,000 hours to GT1 and 2 perfecting everyline, and getting the Cerbera LM edition to its absolute optimum times. Never forget poping the Jap version of GT1 into the old PS1 not expecting anything, and then finding I'd just got my hands on the greatest driving game ever, ah those were the days ices_blah.gif

Cheers Riz,

You wouldn't believe the arguments we had over the 'ring pictures. Three guys I've been there with all were maintainging that they were pictures!!

If the game doesn't come out on the 14th or 17th then I'm gonna get really pi55ed off!

[ QUOTE ]

If the game doesn't come out on the 14th or 17th then I'm gonna get really pi55ed off!

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like they are pushing for 14/12/04 in the States and Europe according to this quote from IGN at TGS :

"There was also a date given for North America and Europe and it was December 14th, but this news was followed by the unsettling phrase "will be trying to hit that date" which makes this Christmas look a little shaky for car lovers."

With the current track record of GT4 release dates and the fact that they are now dropping content to try and get it out, I would be surprised if it did not slip to 2005 smashfreakB.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear Riz - I don't know if its true but Amazon are now advertising the release date of GT4 at February 2005! frown.gif

Play are still at the 1st December but I'd be more inclined to believe Amazon on this one mate......

I can't remember Samaritans number Riz - but please - don't do it. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Oh dear Riz - I don't know if its true but Amazon are now advertising the release date of GT4 at February 2005! frown.gif

Play are still at the 1st December but I'd be more inclined to believe Amazon on this one mate......

I can't remember Samaritans number Riz - but please - don't do it. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Ermmmm crazy.gif well the offical word is definate december 2004 release, the main reason it was delayed was due to the online aspect which has now been removed, hence why the game should really be on time.

They have officaly released trailers in Japan for 3rd Dec launch, and aim for a simultanion release between 14th-17th for the US and Europe.

Ive been waiting too long for this title, steering wheel is ready.

Ive only got about 16 silvers to convert into gold ones on Prologue so that will be good!

Riz jump.gif169144-ok.gif