GT4 Pictures

Riz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not bloody good enough by half. Must have had the GT4 on pre-order for 12months+ and the date is changing even now.

We have had to wait longer than any other market yet will probably be paying the most. Sorry but its just not on. They are starting to take the pi**

Anyone notice I have lost my patience. FIREdevil.gif

Another official release from Sony puts it now at the 9th of March... all much of a muchness now, but thought I add the news anyway....

Also watched The Bourne Supremacy last night...AWESOME car chase in it, really very good indeed, but obviously highly improbable at the same time...

How hard is it to put a release date on the game for goodness sake.

Mind you I have seen that a few places are offering it a bit cheaper at £29.99, play still seem to have it at £32.99, but to be honest I don't care as long as it gets here soon.

On the plus side I have bout burnout 3 and its fantastic

I have just seen it running in Hong Kong where it sells for around £30. Unfortunately not is only NTSC requiring a chipped player but the menus are only in Japanese and Chinese.

The guy said the English version would be out by March. The graphics are stunning, but not as sharp as the stills shown here.