Brand new RS6

JamesB

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

(Mind you - even with global oil prices still rising, the last tank of Optimax only cost me $1.12/litre)

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif thats 46 British Pence per litre ! - you fancy shipping some of that Oztimax over here ? yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd even pay you 50p/litre so that you'd make some profit! wink.gif

OK, I finally managed to get out between downpours today and snap a few pics of the RS6 (interior as well, Russell 169144-ok.gif).

I realise they are not top quality but I only had about 3 nanoseconds in which to take them. I'll try to provide something better when we get 15 minutes of sunshine - 10 to clean the car and 5 to take photos.

In the words of EMF... They're here

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

(Mind you - even with global oil prices still rising, the last tank of Optimax only cost me $1.12/litre)

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif thats 46 British Pence per litre ! - you fancy shipping some of that Oztimax over here ? yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of petrol prices, check out this table from May 2004 (the numbers will be higher now) - apparently most Americans think they pay too much for fuel, so CNN decided to show them this. Note the US price isn't displayed in the table.

Isn't US fuel much worse for economy than UK fuel though due to their non existent pollution laws? I read a few years ago that the average UK family saloon would do 35mpg combined wheras an equivalent US saloon would do something mad like 12mpg. So although it's cheaper to buy fuel in the US, you have to buy it three times as often, so overall it's actually not as different as people like to think it is.

Then again maybe I dreamt it.