Time to decide for good.

BURTON

vw passat problem  

1. 1. vw passat problem

• radio button

Dude - as I said before, get rid of the R32, The A3 and get yourself something japanese for a few years, cheap to buy and shed loads of fun. It might not be german, but it doesnt matter, chances are if you pick carefully it will be very reliable and pretty nippy. Oh and if you are going to say something like "I dont like Japanese because, cheap dash, etc" I'm not listening - talk to the hand, they might be cheap but they rattle less than most german cars and are a darn site more reliable.

Nissan 200sx S14a

Nissan Pulsar GTiR

great fun and great tuning potential. If you dont believe me ask anyoen else thats owned something similar.

I reckon you should sell both, and just short term buy a Fiat Coupe Turbo. 16v jobbies are getting knocked out at about £2-3K, the newer 20v's are nearer £4-5K. These are quick cars, and if you get a clean one they're also rather pleasing to the eye! Insurance will set you back mind (Group 20! shocked.gif).

Then save up, and buy an S3!! wink.gif

With R32 residuals bound to suffer as hot MKVs start to arrive now would be a very wise time to move. In terms of a PD140, you only have to look at a PD130 to realise this is a wise move. Even a 51 plate commands top money private despite no warranty left and being an old model. If the dealer is keen to do a straight swap, I would tear his arm off. Buy sensibly, spec it carefully, think of resale and residuals. 5dr would be my only choice for example; 3dr limits resale way too much. Don't load it to the hilt with options, just enjoy having monster torque with solid residuals and 50 mpg everytime.

Ian C

[ QUOTE ]

Seriously tasty bit of kit notworthy.gif

So much more subtle and apealing than an M5 of the same age.

Dubai plates?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its classier I agree, but the M5 is the better car in everyway IMO. But i'll bet there are B10's that are newer and worth less than the equivalent aged M5...so it might be a better deal? I had to value a B10 and no BM dealer would give a resonable bid on the car..I cannot remember the details except that none of them were interested because in was not an M5..I coudn't understand why... confused.gif