Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xspencex

X5 ute

15 posts in this topic

We will have to get Bison to have a look at these as hes getting a 'ute jump.gif

I have to say, I have always fancied a Ford F150 SVT Lightning.

2-3 year old examples are extremely good bargains, and the Yankee V8 noise is to die for smlove2.gif

The best laid plans of mice and men...

[ QUOTE ]

2-3 year old examples are extremely good bargains, and the Yankee V8 noise is to die for smlove2.gif

The best laid plans of mice and men...

[/ QUOTE ]

Another 'wierdo' on this very thread was considering said beast Ross.....What is it with you ex-ex-pats !? You think you need yer big 4x4's......no desert over here boys! tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Another 'wierdo' on this very thread was considering said beast Ross.....What is it with you ex-ex-pats !? You think you need yer big 4x4's......no desert over here boys! tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but loads of breadvans to run over and knock out the way... and my preferred choice was a Dodge SRT-10 FIREdevil.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif F150 Lightning smlove2.gif - me too ! Although I have to admit, until I saw Tobes quad cab last night which is based on a F150, I really didn't appreciate how HUGE they are ! Pics don't do it justice 169144-ok.gif

270922-f150front.jpg

post-3095-13791428779_thumb.jpg

post-3095-137914287792_thumb.jpg

post-3095-137914287793_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but loads of breadvans to run over and knock out the way... and my preferred choice was a Dodge SRT-10 FIREdevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Catch me first punk.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Catch me first punk.

[/ QUOTE ]

wouldnt be an issue in the SRT FIREdevil.gif

That was a very definite answer John FIREdevil.gif

500 bhp in the Ram and I bet it dosent weigh very much more than a normal car. Mind you, I wouldnt fancy taking any sort of unloaded pickup much over the ton; a Land Cruiser with 2 full tanks of fuel is quite heavy and it's scary biscuits at 100mph plus crazy.gif

Been thinking about it...would really fancy an Overfinch 630R.

I will never not love SUVs. Must be something to do with learning to drive in them.

Cheers.

I'm a very definite sorta guy Ross. the_finger.gif

Oh, and I've seen Lagoo's driving....... 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, and I've seen Lagoo's driving....... 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly... you are always behind FIREdevil.gif

Love the paint job 169144-ok.gif

But that one seems modified and isn't setting my world on fire the way a standard looking one does frown.gif

Real character and presence. notworthy.gif