Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kraken

The Greatest Truck Driver in the World

1 post in this topic

The greatest truck driver in the world was driving along a country road late one night when his truck broke down.

All he could see was a faint light in the distance. So he heads towards it.

He finds an old farmhouse and knocks on the door, the farmer opens it.

"Hello," he says, "I'm the greatest truck driver in the world and my truck has broken down. I wonder could I have a bed for the night?"

"Well," says the farmer, "there's only two rooms, myself and the wife in one, and my young daughter in the other."

"Look, I'm greatest truck driver in the world and all I want is a bed for the night, your daughter will be as safe as houses." says the greatest truck driver in the world.

"All right," says the farmer, and they all went to bed.

At four in the morning, the farmer hears the headboard next door banging against the wall. He got up and looked in, and there is the greatest truck driver in the world giving it to his daughter, with his bare ass going up and down.

The farmer goes downstairs and loads his shotgun. He walks back into the bedroom and shoves the barrels up the greatest truck driver in the world's bouncing @sshole.

"All right," he says, "so if you're the greatest truck driver in the world, you can just reverse out of there with a full load."