Who buys Corsa's?

ColinChapman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

As an old man once said: 'There's horses for Corsa's'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought one for my wife a while back and in case your wondering, it cost me £6K second hand (two years old) It is rock solid and she hasn't had a single problem with it. I, on the other hand have a VW that's got more creaks and rattles than a haunted house and has been to the dealer FIVE time in the last six weeks to fix a window that fell in for no fecking reason.

So who buy a Corsa. People with more brains than money. fekr.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If you've ever driven a Corsa and a Fiesta back to back you'll realise there is a lot wrong with the Corsa

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny you should say that. I did drive both, one right after the other. I thought the Corsa was much better, not to mention how crap the interior of the Fiesta is, cheap is putting it mildly. What do you mean exactly! slap.gif

I rented a Corsa 1.0 3 cyl. last year and I must say that I thought it was rather good. Better than a Fiesta (driving position sucks) or a Punto.

The Corsa has a good driving position (lowish), quite a lot of feel through the controls, rather good handling and makes an interesting sound... Way, way better than the previous generation