Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ritey

Photo of your Lupo / Polo (All Mk & Models)

69 posts in this topic

Here's my little 1.4 16v Arosa laugh.gif! Currently it's standard apart from the wheels. I'm planning some tuning over the next few years though. I've managed to get my hands on some Throttle Bodies for £20 so they'll probably go on once my warranty's over!

SportRear.jpg

One of me taking it round Silverstone

Silverstone.jpg

Hi chap, welcome laugh.gif

Nice Arosa, when's it getting lowered? Then you can hoon around Silverstone even quicker cool.gif Throttle bodies sound like fun - with those wheels too I presume you're heading for the motorsport/rally slag look? 169144-ok.gif

Sadly, there aint much modding happening at the moment! My folks actually own the car at the moment, but I'm planning to buy it off them in my 3rd year at Uni (currently a very old 1st year after a gap year and a foundation year!).

Some KW's will be 1st on the list when I buy it off them and I'm getting some 45mm ITBs from a box in our SAE lab at Uni. £20 for the lot beats the normal £200 you pay for Jenvey's! They're 'only' bike ones but it's the size that matters the most, and with a hotter cam and a decent zorst I should be looking at anywhere between 140-150 bhp! Amazingly there is a guy posting on ClubLupo who has 205bhp from a throttle bodied 1.6 GTI engine! It's a full race engine, but still impressive.

Race slag look it is laugh.gif The Lupo cup cars have been my inspiration tongue.gif Wanna keep it looking as sleeper as possible rally!

Ta laugh.gif Some people hate em though! I know they're a bit old skool now, but I still think they work on the Arosa and Lupo!

ok ... talking about wheels, who's willing to sell their Polo GTi alloys for my lupo? blush.gifgrin.gifwink.gif

Regulator ive just got some new wheels for my polo gti so will have a set of refurbed GTi wheels for sale soon..

Just joined so I'll show off my lovely polo E 1.0! It's my first ever car and is pretty much mint condition.

polo.jpg

grin.gif

That looks just like my old one wink.gif

Welcome Mark 169144-ok.gif

Wow nice lupo, got any more specs, pics and a TSN hand written note in the window please saying hi 169144-ok.gif

Sweet wheels Moreno - it's your Loop (I've spotted it on ClubLupo) that has got me thinking of Pro Race 2's for my car - if you ever change them, let me know 169144-ok.gif

Does anyone on here have a black Polo GTi and park it in Rodney Road car park in Cheltenham on weekdays? I think it looks wicked and I'm really jealous - it's right ouside my window all the time!!

176Photo-0076.jpg

bit of a rubbish picture will try and get a better picture up soon

Some have said fully red rear lights would be prefered than the standard lights.

799469-Forumpic.JPG

post-13630-137914356852_thumb.jpg

carbour22jo.jpg

Photo of the FSI when we got it at just under 2 months old and 700 miles!

hey im new on here so thought id post up a piccy or two

DSC03632.jpg

P1010010.jpg

just realised i have no fotos of the loop since i put on the g60 steelies! willl need to get some!