Which tyres???

NewNiceMrMe

Ok, time to ask all for an opinion on tyre choice.

In the past I've gone from Michelen PS's to PS2 XL's.

The PS's seemed great to me. The PS2's are also great buy I've noticed (despite continuous checking of the bar pressures) that they seem to wear much much quicker on the outer edge (possible a series of corners on the way to work....).

But, overall they're fine.

However, on my new M3 Conv I've got about 4.5mm all round. So, I'm going to change. They're fine I know, but I prefer to know I've got a full set of new rubber on a new purchase (it's 9 months old remember).

My driving requirements are for the best all round tyre - the car is used every day, does about 14,000m p.a., has to cope with every type of weather condition (being in the northeast that includes plenty of rain) and I'm not too fussed if it gives a firmer or softer ride - as long as the overall grip is superb.

So what do you think:

Michelin Pilot Sport 2 XL's?

Pirelli PZero's?

Conti M3's?

Dunlops?

Yokohama's? (got major reservations on these to start off with).

Want to buy in next few days so swift feedback appreciated!

Haven't had huge amounts of answers on this post guys - so I had to make my own decision pretty much.

So, just bought a full set of Michelin Pilot Sport 2 XL's.

Stunning price too....Bet none of ya have got a full set for £600! Brand spanking new....a friend of a friend who owed me a big favour...called them in at cost! VERY HAPPY!