Pagini Zonda!!!!!!!!!!

NewNiceMrMe

Freezing fog, roads slippier than a bar of soap in a hot-tub and huge queues Southbound.....and what comes off the slip road at the Metro Centre but a silver Pagini Zonda!!!!

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

He then turned straight off at the Dunston slip road and disappeared...and he wasn't hanging about either. Was being very closely followed by a black Range Rover Vogue (car was right behind him all the way - bodyguards perhaps!).

Footballer perhaps. Unsure - never seen it here before.

Correct - in Geordieland - right outside the Metro Centre at 7.20am!!!!

Awesome sight - first time I've seen it on the road.

Can't be Philip Green - he wouldn't fit in it.

The more I think of it the more convinced I am the RR Vogue was shadowing it for security.

I won't post the full plate but it was R?A ?? - where the ? is a character or number.

Rowan Atkinson cross my mind because I know he's a car fanatic?

Exactly - why the bodyguards for him? Look I could be wrong, maybe the RR Vogue was just admiring it - but it was within 20 feet of the rear at all times (except when he accelerated off at Dunston!) but it joined at the same slip road and left at the same slip road - and those that know the slip roads will know it was an unusual place to come onto the A1 and then take the next junction off.

[ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one who doesn't like the look of the Pagani? It is far too fussy for my liking - I think the F40 and Koenigsegg are far far better looking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the details, but I agree the whole thing just doesn't seem very cohesive. crazy.gif

pagani-zonda-c12-s2.jpg

To be fair though, I've not seen one in the flesh so I'll reserve judgement...

I think it is only right I make a point here:

I too wasn't a huge fan of the shape on the Zonda - until I saw it on the road.

The sheer prescence of this car is incredible. Wide doesn't even begin to describe it. Quite how he'd manage on the Dunston road he was heading for I don't know - because the ground clearance was minimal.

I should also add that I had all windows up, there was a car in front of me, and I heard the Zonda before I saw it coming up the slip road.

Then, as it dashed off the next slip road - well - my seats are soiled.

The cars to the side all looked. Its the modern day equivalent of the Countach styling when it first came out, though perhaps a touch less radical for the age, but it really does drop your jaw quicker than Lennox Lewis when you've called his mam a fat girl.

[ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one who doesn't like the look of the Pagani? It is far too fussy for my liking - I think the F40 and Koenigsegg are far far better looking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you there....Its a great car I'm sure but the only thing I eally like about is the Mercedes 7.3 ltr V12 in the back...which can also be found in the SL73 AMG... 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you there....Its a great car I'm sure but the only thing I eally like about is the Mercedes 7.3 ltr V12 in the back...which can also be found in the SL73 AMG... 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes but of course tunned to a conservative 525 bhp instead of 555... 169144-ok.gif