Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
century_one

New A4 Facelift S Line Spec

21 posts in this topic

Just got the new brochure for the A4 facelift and personally I think its shite.

Thats the brochure by the way and not the car!

Do any of you guys know what you get as standard on the S Line spec eg. wheels, trims etc as the brochure gives nothing away at all?

Better still, has anybody got any pics or am I being a bit too optimistic as the car hasn't even been launched yet?

I currently have an A3 S Line which I love to bits but I will need a bigger car soon so the A4 looks very promising indeed. Thing is my car has the 18" 5 arm wheels as standard which personally I think are the best wheels Audi make and really make the car look more aggressive but Im not sure if these come as standard on the A4?

And does anyone else rate the Quartz Grey metallic?

Alot of people I have spoken to aren't fussed!

Cheers

S-line takes over the sport option.

£1400 - whatever you get listed on the options, ie: S-line badging, bodySTYLING (no body kit, but the bumpers are a different shape) aluminium trim on windows, strato cloth and not half leather, 3 spoke steering wheel, elec lumbar support, rear elec windows. You can also get the 18" wheel option on the "conquest" promotion but I think the order needs to be placed by 31 dec, or something, and the car must be registered by march 2005. At present, cars are made with 18" 9-spoke alloys. from feb, they can be made with 5-arm 18" alloys like the RS6 or the old S-line.

confused.gifFlush.gifFIREdevil.gif

Sinclair Audi in Bridgend have a red one 2.0TDI. Looks very nice. I am not sure of spec but noticed it had the rstt style wheels not the rs6 style on the B6

The S Line spec for the B7 looks very poor.

Spec I have just picked up from dealer is ( effective from october it says)

7x17 twin spoke wheels ( yuck)

3 spoke leather wheel , part perforated

ali window frames

concert+CD

electric/heated door mirrorsand heated washer jets ( I expect that as standard)

electric rear windows

leather gear knob, gaitor, handbrake ( great !)

S Line body styling

sports seat ( !!!)

sports suspension ( !! )

Strato cloth ( not even half leather mad.gif)

18" nine spokes are £900 RS6 wheels are £1k extra not standard

Who decides these specs at Milton Keynes ?

The grey looks really nice, very similar to Avus tho, . Aston Green Slough have a A4 S Line in showroom in the colour- avus TT in showroom as well, along with light silver and akoya -- choose your silver !!

if you order and take delivery before 31st march you get the 18 inch 5 spokes free and aluminium inlays

That's if you can get the 5 spoke.... My mate has ordered one and it is sitting at the dealer awaiting to be picked up. He is not picking it up until the 10th of Jan or something???? sportifs2.gif Anyway - he is getting 18" 9spoke wheels. Will be different to see that. Oh and he ordered Brilliant Red (naturally) 169144-ok.gif

Just ordered an S-line A4 (2.0T FSI...will be interesting to see what this engine is like!). I got the 18" 5 spokes as a free upgrade, but as Audimadi says, I think it needs to be pre-registered before March 31st to qualify (I imagine this is Audi's year-end?).

The only snag is that for some reason Audi aren't building cars with these wheels until the end of Feb, so it looks like I'm going to have to wait until the end of March!

The most frustrating thing when ordering this car is that the website has very little info on the s-line spec, and you can't 'build your own' in s-line. Very tedious!!

You can get the very good replicas for much less and some of the ones I have seen are the equal of the Audi RS6 18" Type wheel.

Just called in to my local dealers (Wakefield, Yorks) and have **finally** seen an S-Line in the flesh. It had the S-Line badging with the understated side skirts. Also, it had the more attractive black grille surrounds around the front fog lights. In short, it look superb. It was in brilliant red and looked truly amazing.

l8r,

Chris

Anyone got any pics of the new new S-line with the full body kit ( I think it is a £1400 upgrade to S-line and about another £1000 for the full kit)?

[ QUOTE ]

and about another £1000 for the full kit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Blimey - where did you hear about that? I've not seen any mention of a 'full kit' on either the configurator or the pricelist from audi.co.uk ??

Cheers,

Chris

The new A6 has a "2 stage" s-line pack, so it would make sense for the A4 to get it too at some point. There's always been delaer fit kits though, from ABT and the like.

There is a pic of the new A4 S Line on the back cover of the new Audi Magazine for those who are interested.

Looks a weapon!

As far as i know every Audi owner that bought his/her car through a genuine dealer should recieve one?

I bought my car from a Dealer and I have never received the mag! bit miffed! will need to do something about it - like order another car to make sure........ shocked.gif

i got 2 mags since i got my car last september. one winter and one summer. after that, nothing. stingy bunch of suits at audi.

I've had them all th time (well twice a year or so) for the past three years. i guess it depends on your stealer...

[ QUOTE ]

I've had them all th time (well twice a year or so) for the past three years. i guess it depends on your stealer...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see why surely your car is registered with Audi, bt the way I have approx 14 years worth of them smile.gif Only issued twice a year - quarterly would be better