Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ritey

2002 25th Anniversary GTI

19 posts in this topic

Brings back memories....... smile.gif

I had a 150 Bhp Tdi version and it was a cracking car! Ran it for 12 months and 32K miles and thoroughly enjoyed it. Fantastic fuel economy too!

In some ways I regret ever selling it........ grin.gif

JT

[ QUOTE ]

I had a 150 Bhp Tdi version and it was a cracking car! Ran it for 12 months and 32K miles and thoroughly enjoyed it. Fantastic fuel economy too!

JT

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree.. i've got the TDI Reflex Silver.. Goes like a dream. rafwings.gif Still get people looking and pointing at it when driving around. Just a bit disappointed there dont seem to be too many people on TSN who have still got one! frown.gif

Think you'll find most of the Anni owners on here (me included) miss the car..just loved the whistle on my 180..hope an enthusiast ended up with mine after I left the keys at the dealers

[ QUOTE ]

Think you'll find most of the Anni owners on here (me included) miss the car..just loved the whistle on my 180..hope an enthusiast ended up with mine after I left the keys at the dealers

[/ QUOTE ]

I looked at some R's before getting the Anni but the fuel consumption put me off (i do over 100miles a day), I think the Anni was the nearest I was going to get looks wise compared to the R!

Miss min soo much. Like Bowen, I love the whistle of the Turbo, but still live th V6, would love to have them both!

Pic of my old one pic 169144-ok.gif

I had the pleasure of driving JHT's Anni....wow what a car To this day I still think he should have kept it! wink.gif

Oh well I had the chanse to buy it and didn't ... I do wonder sometimes... smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Miss min soo much. Like Bowen, I love the whistle of the Turbo, but still live th V6, would love to have them both!

Pic of my old one pic 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lovely..in Red Aswell.. I looked for a Red one but wernt any immaculate ones for sale... Dont think i'll be getting rid of mine for a while yet!!

All the best ones were RED and I must admit, I did love my R32, but if I had to have one back, the anni would be first on the drive.

[ QUOTE ]

All the best ones were RED and I must admit, I did love my R32, but if I had to have one back, the anni would be first on the drive.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a subjective opinion there SK........ tongue.gif

Well I would hate to think anyone would consider me bias in any way...... grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

All the best ones were RED

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why we had two wink.gifAlthough I would rather have my R32 than my old Petrol Anni

Err, I would just like the turbo from my old Anni bolted onto my 32!

[ QUOTE ]

All the best ones were RED and I must admit, I did love my R32

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that becuase neither came in Pink or Yellow SK!?!??!

tongue.gif

Imagine the noise. (GRRRRRRRRRR, WHIIIIIINE, GRRRRR, WHINE)

Oooh I want a turbo V6!!!!!!! tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

JT

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree.. i've got the TDI Reflex Silver.. Goes like a dream. rafwings.gif Still get people looking and pointing at it when driving around. Just a bit disappointed there dont seem to be too many people on TSN who have still got one! frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me got one..... and I love it to bits. I've had it over 2 years now (since new) and it's the 180 version..... I test drove the new MK5 GTi 2 weeks ago and apart from the better handling it wasn't enough to make me want to change up.... I'll wait till the GTI 30th Anni comes out I think!