MKV GTi Gallery

Mollox

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers smile.gif May pay a visit to Watford if get a chance over the weekend.

I've seen one in black and another in steel grey in the VW showroom in Reading. The black is very nice and is my favourite so far - probably because the rear valence blends in (why oh why aren't they colour coded mad.gif)

The steel grey is pretty nice too.

Still haven't seen any in reflex silver or laser blue yet though. I'm not looking to buy for at least a few months, but I'm learning towards the black or reflex silver at the moment. Reflex silver will stand a much better chance if those ugly grey non colour coded plastics can be spayed to match the rest of the car - anyone know if/where this can be done?

• 1 month later...

hi all im new on here but have got a question i need help with. i have a mk 4 golf 1.4 the outside ive done up and looks mint but the engine is slow. ive been thinking of putting a 1.8 gti turbo in it. does any one know where i can get this done or roughly how much it would cost? cheers <u>slow</u>

• 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

hi all im new on here but have got a question i need help with. i have a mk 4 golf 1.4 the outside ive done up and looks mint but the engine is slow. ive been thinking of putting a 1.8 gti turbo in it. does any one know where i can get this done or roughly how much it would cost? cheers <u>slow</u>

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, post your question up in the VW Technical forum, or start a new thread.

Ta.

Al.

beerchug.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks "hopsta", the "login" button had me fooled until I read your instructions for how to upload. Didn't realise I had to choose an empty album first.

Anyway, I've added my new acquisition, and for the benefit of a new owner on another forum (uk-mivs, dare I mention them!), I've added photos of the bottle-opener and top-up oil: http://www.tyresmoke.net/gallery/albuv11

Cheers chaps. Gr8 forum!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Neimad, do you have Adobe Photoshop? If so, you can increase the size and resolution (up to a point and depending on the original - Hmmm....only 64K). I've got to force myself to go out in my GTI now so let me have a go later with it on my system and I'll let ya know. 169144-ok.gif

I liked that image too! Didn't know that GTIs were rear wheel drive! wink.gif