• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

i have not!!!

It's just cause my words have to travel long lenghts before they reach most ppl's ears (me being so tall) it sound abit high

znaika.gif

but you look like a girl fuck_scott.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn Blue, you got REAL defensive REAL quick on that one, didn't ya the_finger.gif

btw, Lupobabe, if you want a REAL man who'll treat ya right, and not want too much in return............

.........then I'm afraid you're outta luck grin.gif

love_4.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Lupes, thanks for the PM. I had no idea you liked the "older" man (back off Pete).

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, do you mean this older man called Pete?

Hahahaha - as if I would stand a chance with all you fit and virile young things hanging around . . . but an old man can still dream, can't he (as long as his wife doesn't find out)!

[ QUOTE ]

I had a great time last night and I'll drop those things you left at mine with you at the next meet?

.... and then I woke up!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, so you can only dream about it too? You had me worried for a moment - I was starting to get jealous!

This is a typical anyway, the girl says she likes nice, but the reality is she hates nice, she wants someone that's going to ignore her, cheats on her, never pays a compliment or a bill.....they're all the same FIREdevil.gif

SO that's just a brief summary of me....you interested yelrotflmao.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Lupes, thanks for the PM. I had no idea you liked the "older" man (back off Pete).

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, do you mean this older man called Pete?

Hahahaha - as if I would stand a chance with all you fit and virile young things hanging around . . . but an old man can still dream, can't he (as long as his wife doesn't find out)!

[ QUOTE ]

I had a great time last night and I'll drop those things you left at mine with you at the next meet?

.... and then I woke up!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, so you can only dream about it too? You had me worried for a moment - I was starting to get jealous!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't drag me into this, I'm merely an interested onlooker yelrotflmao.gif

• 2 weeks later...