The Dark side!!!

yommer

It is much more than the R is, but it is compromised, will cost far more to run, you won't sleep well at night and you shouldn't let your missus drive it as these things have a habit of being acquired at gunpoint at traffic lights or while you sleep, don't buy an Evo with your eyes closed, it is a much bigger commitment than buying just a fast car, it is an icon and carries with it more baggage than anything else on the road, but I do love 'em 169144-ok.gif

Before i bought my R i was only considering the Evo8 300, the Subaru Sti or the R. The subaru was nice, problem was, you look at one 6-12 months old and everythin shakes, the doors sound dodgy when you shut them too, not quality like the R it's also lump of plastic that depreciates quickly. The Evo i loved, interior was a bit crap but i did love the car, my only issue was the service intervals of 4500 miles, Ouch!!!! notworthy.gif

I also looked at an Evo 8 before choosing the R32. I was put off by the very short service intervals, and to a degree by the poor interior. Also, the R32 is liked by nearly everyone that sees it, but an Evo is a 'love it' or 'hate it' type of car. Sadly at least 50% of the people I asked hated it frown.gif I still love them and might consider getting one in the future if my finances can stretch to it.