golf mark 4

tuscan

hi, can anyone help me?. i am after a mark 4 golf but am having trouble deciding which one to choose.

should i go for the v5 which im told sounds amazing, or should i go for gti turbo 150bhp or 180bhp models?. or should i buy the seat leon cupra 180bhp?.

please help!!!. iamwithstupid.gif

post-7380-137914292627_thumb.jpg

Firstly welcome to the forum 169144-ok.gif

Nice 206, its got the GT body kit on hasnt it? grin.gif

314987-My206gti.jpg

I used to own a 206 GT a few years back.

You`ll need to work out your buget and think about running costs and insurance.

the V5`s do have a nice engine but the 1.8T engines will return better mpg usually.

Riz grin.gif

yeah its got the gt kit fittedand ooks nice. am not realy worried about runnings costs and i wouldnt realy want to go any higher on the insurance than the v5. as for budget i was hopeing to swap my 206 for my next car. so which car is best performance wise?.

[ QUOTE ]

yeah its got the gt kit fittedand ooks nice. am not realy worried about runnings costs and i wouldnt realy want to go any higher on the insurance than the v5. as for budget i was hopeing to swap my 206 for my next car. so which car is best performance wise?.

[/ QUOTE ] Well i would say the 180bhp would be nice grin.gif and the Golf`s are solid cars..... why not visit some local dealers and take some test drives?

Riz grin.gif

ok thanks the info, i think you have all pulled me into getting the golf 180. i have been looking round and the car seems quite rare,looked on ebay and autotrader. all high milagers. anyone got any good links or know where i can get one?. yeah also havnt sold the pug[not yet advertised] so if you could spread the word i would be very greatfull.

here comes the dub owner!!

oh yeah cheers n3wob the link was awsome.

[ QUOTE ]

just looked at the anniversery model on the classifieds board and it looks awsome. pity i cant afford it, my budget is only between 6-7 grand[dont laugh] or if someone will swap one with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Before someone else jumps on this I will. There's no way that anyone here will laugh at your budget - it's not that sort of place, thankfully.

What you will find though are plenty of people with opinions about what you should spend the money on. It's all good! (Well, most of it!)

Ash. beerchug.gif