The new arrival !!!

bazza_g

grin.gif NEWSFLASH - Lady T's Cooper S arrives 1 week early !!

grin.gif I reckon it looks great in grey and the new alloys on the 2005 model are pretty cool - there are also plenty of little tweaks after BMW listened to customers feedback such as the addition of a proper glovebox 169144-ok.gif Will take proper pics at the weekend if the weather holds - but here are some of the arrival 169144-ok.gif

grin.gif Big thanks to Soper BMW Lincoln for getting the car sorted, perfect customer service - managed by Steve personally ! plus the the excellent trade in price 169144-ok.gif

318566-DSC00405%281%29.JPG

post-3095-137914293103_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Excellent Bazza, those alloys are they 16" though ????

Still have yet to try and S being so young they are reluctant to let me have one on my own frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif defo 17's all round 169144-ok.gif I'm looking forward to helping run it in - its got quite a lot of poke !

[ QUOTE ]

That's a hell of Christmas sales' pressie Bazza! Looks great.

Thanks for sharing the delivery of your new born, more photos/report to follow I hope 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif For some reason Lady T is being very protective of the keys to her new baby ? ROLLEY~14.GIF Can't wait to find out if its as 'chuckable' as everyone says 169144-ok.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Nice looking car same colour as my son's new arrival,what speck has it got,

My lads has leather,crono,light pack ,chilli, he's already removed the same wheels they have only done 160 miles back from London, As for drivability iv'e got to say it even though it my upset some Audi fan's it's a lot better to drive than the S3 of mine none of the dreaded turbo lag,give me a supercharger any day in fact i think it handles just as well only problem is wheel spin.

Merdock

post-7077-137914306658_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

318572-DSC00406%281%29.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

confused.gif From looking at the MINI website we've come to the conclusion that Lady T has the MINI Cooper S Convertible optional wheels (5 Star Bullet 17" )? We are not quite sure how this happened as she didn't pay for them and they don't even appear to be an option on the Cooper S with a roof ? ? ?

any ideas ? 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

That's nice bazza 169144-ok.gif

Bet you can't wait to get those mods on you were talking about, eh? wink.gif

318685-bazza.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

jump.giflol.gifjump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

pi55ing myself here lol.giflol.gif

Nice car bazza, I do like that colour combo 169144-ok.gif my bros had a few tweaks done to his cooper s and its sooo much fun to drive, im sure we will see it at the windsor meet soon...if your allowed to take it that is beerchug.gif

169144-ok.gif nice one

I will find out what it was, he had it shipped to germany (he lives in spain and there wasnt many reputable people he could find where he was) it was suspension, full exhaust, chip, something with some pullys, supercharger, shortshift and few other small bits...by what I understood it was similar to the Harge conversion, maybe slightly more and he got the whole thing for less than €2500 inc shipping back and forth...I will ask him for the full spec and let you know, I drove his car at the same time when I had the R32 and I honestly couldnt decide which one I prefered, it really was amazing, I would defo get one myself 169144-ok.gif

Look forward to seeing it at Windsor grin.gif