How often do you use your car?

Luke

My beast was off the road for a meer four months ???

Because i couldnt afford the road tax LOL, only joking it was because a new home was in progress to house my beast now its complete it still if its lucky and dry may come out once a week. slap.gif

Heres a snap of the beast in its new home, im not paranoid but i dont want it stolen so, its had an additional alarm imobiliser fitted, the whole house is alarmed, and when i built the garage i put a niffty high tensile loop into the reinforced concrete to which the beast is chained down to with some old skip lifting chain,oh forgot to mention the £122 padlock. so if anyone was to get in past all the systems they would be easily spotted cause there would be a garage following them shtf.gifweb page 323133-r23vga2.jpg

post-3163-137914293305_thumb.jpg

Got a similar set-up for my Bikes in my shed. They're bolted thru the floor using a Hi-Ten 1.4" thick Oxford chain to a 15KG Motor Bike floor bolt.

I don't have garage, but I do have an 80TDi blocking the way, a house on one side, the neighbours on the other and my garden to the rear. They'd have to be fecking genuiuses to nick my car.

Got Thatcham security on the Audi, so its not going anywhere in a hurry either, plus I've yet to find someone who can negotiate my drive in reverse without getting it wrong and have a 2nd or 3rd go to get out!!

[ QUOTE ]

My beast was off the road for a meer four months ???

Because i couldnt afford the road tax LOL, only joking it was because a new home was in progress to house my beast now its complete it still if its lucky and dry may come out once a week. slap.gif

Heres a snap of the beast in its new home, im not paranoid but i dont want it stolen so, its had an additional alarm imobiliser fitted, the whole house is alarmed, and when i built the garage i put a niffty high tensile loop into the reinforced concrete to which the beast is chained down to with some old skip lifting chain,oh forgot to mention the £122 padlock. so if anyone was to get in past all the systems they would be easily spotted cause there would be a garage following them shtf.gifweb page 323133-r23vga2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Dazmondo, it must take you 2 days to get your car unlocked to take it for a spin grin.gif Dont know why but your car looks great in that picture, reminds me to take mine out for a spin and show it off a bit

Luke beerchug.gif