• The Missus
    • The Kids
    • Nan/Grandad
    • Aunt/Uncle
    • Sister/Brother
    • Mum/Dad
    • Friends
    • Someone else

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

Anyone seen this yet? I caught the end of it with just the picture but have not seen the rest from the start. What does the ad show?

It's a version of Gene Kelly doing "Singing in the rain" which has been CGI'd to look like he's breakdancing and ends with him looking at the car with the strapline "The original updated"

Deeply Naff slap.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It's a version of Gene Kelly doing "Singing in the rain" which has been CGI'd to look like he's breakdancing and ends with him looking at the car with the strapline "The original updated"

Deeply Naff slap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i beg to differ, i think its a fantastic advert 169144-ok.gif

grin.gif not sure Ari's got the hang of setting up the poll's either, we can't vote until lunch time tongue.gif

That old am/pm confusion, catches me out every midnight. I haven't seen the ad but at least it sounds fairly original. I get quite tired of the standard "take the car for a drive in order to improve your life" cr@p that is so often foisted on us.

Just me then, but I prefer to see what the ad is actually selling ECLIPSe.gif

It's a nice thought but I can't see it happening. Makes me think of that film with Dudley Moore (I think), in which he comes up with ads that tell the truth. "Volvos - they're boxy but they're good".

[ QUOTE ]

It's a nice thought but I can't see it happening. Makes me think of that film with Dudley Moore (I think), in which he comes up with ads that tell the truth. "Volvos - they're boxy but they're good".

[/ QUOTE ]

That was "Crazy people" they had sone other great quotes like "Porsche, it's a little too small to get laid in but you get laid the minute you get out"

and "Jaguar - sleek and smart. For men who would like handjobs from beautiful women they hardly know!"

169144-ok.gif