Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteveCab

Selling my 17" cab wheels

5 posts in this topic

Ive ordered myself a new set of 18" Projectzwo P2 babies this week which will be here soon.

So i have a almost new set (4) of A4 Cabriolet Sports Alloys for sale.

They are 17" 235/45/17"

with Dunlop stock tyres with just 1100 miles on them.

Rims are mint condition - looking for a fair offer for them - i can arrange delivery or buyer can collect.

place your bids below or email me to [email protected]

picture here

Hi Steve, here ya go mate!

wheels.jpg

Bit soon for me I'm afraid, but out of interest did you have any thoughts on price?

Incidently, got the Cabrio "limited Edition Accessories" cataloge from Audi this week, and that glovebox CD changer from them is £200, which is bloody odd as if you spec it in a new Cabrio it's a £272 option! (Although of course there's a fitting charge on top of the £200 for retro fitting).

Hope you're enjoying that lovely car, heard this week that mines being built week 3 now, so should be about right for 1st March! cool.gif

Hi Ari

i dont really know what they are worth to be honest - thats why i wanted some feedback.

If you want to make a offer let me know - i can hold on to them until you get yours if neccessary.

CD changer seems cheap from Audi - is there vat on top of that £200?

Whatever it is ill let you have mine for about £50 less once my new system is fitted in.

I wouldnt mind seeing that cab magazine - ill pop into my dealers to see if they have one.

Incidently Steve, there is an "Audi Market Place" forum on this site specifically for Audi bits, might be worth putting them in there too as someone might spot them there but miss them in here. Just a thought...