Alloys for Polo GTI

whity74

Hi all.

Im thinking of getting some alloys on my polo GTI but not sure what to go for?Ne ideas?

Was thinking maybe deep dish? Know and good website for them?

Was thinking mayb black with silver rims? like on the golf below?not sure what size to go for 2?

Also below you should hopefully see sum rear light clusters there of an R32 but i have seen some similar on a polo neidea where to get some like this?

Cheers

beerchug.gif

post-7885-13791429548_thumb.jpg

Hi mate,

For the pictures, yep once you've uploaded them as attachments, we can click on them and view. Nice.

Wheels-wise, what are you running at them moment? The standard alloys are the BBS RX2 splitties, which IMO suit the car really nicely. However you could go for something like this (see attached), which look pretty schweeet with the lowering cool.gif I think they're 17" lenso alloys. Be prepared for some arch work to get those on at that height!

Black centres would look good, you could have the BBS alloys split and refurbished to look that way for about £300-400, ballpark figure. The centres would be painted and lacquered, the rim would be diamond cut for that polished lip look. 169144-ok.gif

post-7005-137914295491_thumb.jpg

ALrite mate,

Yeh ive seen that polo before on here i think looks really nice. Yeh got the standard BBS Alloys on at the moment which do look really good to be fair. Thats a good idea about getting the wheels done in back and the rims polished not sure if iv got the guts to do it tho??? Did you have a look at the 2nd attachment on the one saying how do i up load them? Think clusters like that would look good nd iv seen them on 1 before?